Last month I participated in the National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) challenge at one of my other blogs (Wild About Ants.) Patterned after National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo), the idea is to publish at least one blog post every day for a month.
When I saw the theme for August was “Fiction,” I just knew I had to try it this month at Wrapped In Foil.
In addition to my usual Nonfiction Monday, Booktalk Tuesday and STEM Friday book reviews, I hope to add:
- articles about print-on-demand publishing options
- places to find useful information about writing for children
- more posts about children’s fiction
- tips on blogging and social networking
- finish some reviews have languished in the draft bin
- and generally spruce up this blog.
If I get stuck, I might even try some of the helpful writing prompts given at the NaBloPoMo site.
Have you ever participated in the NaBloPoMo challenge? Be sure to leave me a comment if you are going to join this month. I’d love to have some friends join in.